CadCamTraining.Com is offering scholarship to 4 students (total of $5500) towards their academic costs for the year 2016. scholarship is open to all the students who are in high school, pursing graduation and post graduation. current full time students in college and high school students.
Scholarship title: CADCamTraining.Com Tech Scholarship
Essay Topic on “How 3D Technology Can Affect And Change Production Around The World”
Entry Deadline: NOV 30, 2016
- Winner: $3,000 Cash Award
- 1st Runner up: $1,000
- 2nd Runner up: $1,000
Eligibility for Scholarship
- Currently residing anywhere US
- Must be enrolled in a high school or college
- No minimum GPA.
- Excellent verbal and Written Skills (English ONLY)
- Student must provide a proof of current schooling
- No Misleading information should be filled up in the form
- Upload the essay in the form (Minimum of 700 words)